WYOMISSING-READING-BERKS COUNTY LAW OFFICES OF JANA R. BARNETT
Client-Centered Special Education, Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody, Child Support, Employment and Employment Discrimination Legal Services for Residents of Berks County.
Welcome to the Wyomissing and Reading Law Offices of Attorney Jana R. Barnett, where we focus on our clients, and every client receives lawyer Jana R. Barnett’s personal attention. Attorney Barnett concentrates her practice in family law, divorce, child custody, child support, employment, and employment discrimination matters, including:
- ALIMONY PENDENTE LITE
- CHILD CUSTODY
- CHILD CUSTODY BY THIRD PARTIES
- CHILD SUPPORT
- EQUITABLE DISTRIBUTION
- GRANDPARENTS’ AND GREAT-GRANDPARENTS’ RIGHTS
- NAME CHANGES
- PROTECTION FROM ABUSE
- SPOUSAL SUPPORT
- WILLS, HEALTH CARE DIRECTIVES, DURABLE POWERS OF ATTORNEY
- PROTHONOTARY’S FILING FEES
- LEGAL UPDATES
Berks County, Pennsylvania Attorney Jana R. Barnett is personable, supportive, prompt, frank, and efficient, and attempts to resolve all cases as quickly and amicably as possible, but is willing and able to litigate cases in order to obtain results favorable to her clients. Attorney Jana R. Barnett provides each client with her personal attention, and handles every case from start to finish. Her clients appreciate that she:
- Promptly responds to telephone calls, e-mails and letters
- Is available by telephone, cell phone, e-mail, fax and letter
- Schedules appointments at times convenient to her clients
- Keeps clients up-to-date about their cases
- Provides clients with copies of all documents sent and received by her office
- Explains her clients’ options to them
- Strongly advocates for her clients, while also honoring our clients’ decisions
- Litigates cases and goes to trial when reasonable settlements are not possible
- Knows the law, because she lectures at and attends continuing legal education classes on subjects relevant to her client
In addition, our fees are reasonable, and some matters are handled at a flat fee so that our clients know how much their matter will cost. We accept checks, cash and/or credit cards and provide optional payment plans as well.
But the most important thing is the level of service we provide. Whether you need an attorney to handle your divorce, custody, alimony, employment or discrimination case, Attorney Jana R. Barnett will provide you with a candid and prompt analysis so that you can make informed decisions and understand your options.
If you would like to speak with Berks County Attorney Jana R. Barnett and learn how she can assist you, call her at 610-478-1860, or click here to send her an e-mail, and she will reply as quickly as possible.